Friday, June 15, 2012

I suck at good habits

I would blog more if I felt that I had anything of any interest to anyone else to say. But really, I don't. I'm sorry. I would tweet more often as well. I'm conditioned not to. I used to think I was witty, funny, and even interesting. But sadly, I found that I'm not.
I'm feeling pretty down. I've been in the hospital a few times since my last update. Having bunk organs can really screw up your day, apparently. Stupid DNA.

I'm so bad at being anonymous. And I miss my old life, as much as I used to hate it and complain. I miss my kids. I miss my husband (happy ex-anniversary, honey, btw.) I miss my dog. I hate that my son is mad at me because he's been taken away from me. He thinks its my fault. (it is) It wasn't the state that did it, it was his father. I wish he'd see that I'm not the enemy, dammit! He tells me he loves me, but he has more fun, and feels more comfortable with his dad. It truly sucks.
Ok, I just got the text that I have to go. I'll try to update later and be more cheerful.

PS. the day after I left the hospital, my car died. So I've been relying on everyone else for rides everywhere. Then I got my car back, went into another hospital, where they almost killed me (forreal), and I had to leave my car there because they kicked me out after giving me narcotics that I would NOT drive with. YAY cab rides that are over an hour long.

peace out xo

No comments:

Post a Comment